WHO WE ARE
Full name: Bio Development j.d.o.o.
Short name: Bio Development
Owner: Goran Erdeljeac
Adress: Trg Labinskih Rudara 4 , 52220 Labin,Croatia
Tax Number: HR60572889055
PRINCIPLES OF PRIVACY
This Privacy Statement explains how we use the personal information we collect about you when using our website
01. We will never use your data to send spam email messages.
02. At any time, you can request termination of email communications.
03. You have the right to request the deletion of any of your information.
04. We will never sell, rent, publicly post or distribute your personal information
05. Data is a responsibility, so we only collect the necessary information that enables us to communicate easier.
REGULATIONS OF PRIVACY
Bio Development is in accordance with the following rules:
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• The EU Data Protection 2018 (GDPR)
Website compliance with these regulations will probably mean harmony with data protection and privacy legislation across the globe.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact us at: email@example.com
We collect the following information about you when filling out a blank form or a web queries when you know about our services:
• Name and surname
• Name of the company
• Phone number
• Other information regarding your query
This information are stored in our system for easier communication as long as the client’s status lasts.
MONITORING VISITORS BY WEB
Like most websites, we use Google Analytics as well. This tool collects data in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors came from and which pages they visited. We use information to better understand visitors interacting with our web site.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
We collect your contact information exclusively to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We also use them for better communication when providing our services. If you want to exclude this service, you can do so at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are part of the code that enables the web server to recognize and monitor activities on a web browser. You can change your settings at any time.
You can find the rules on using the cookie on the link:
Ovdje upisi na kojem linku to ne znam
ACCESS TO DATA, DATA CHANGING OR PERSONAL DATA ERASING
• You may request that we do not use your information to contact you.
• You may ask us to delete all your personal information.
• You may at any time request to change your personal information.
• To make any of these requests contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we have taken the appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to protect your data.
HOW TO CONTACT US